Friday, September 1, 2017 is BJFL Night at C.F. Roark Stadium at Brownsburg High School. Each team should either wear their 2017 PURPLE or GRAY jerseys. BJFL coaches should wear their 2017 purple coaches' shirts.
The high school athletic department has released this information for distribution:
6:40 All teams lined up and ready in the D Zone (north end)
We will then move them down the field to make the tunnel for the boys.
6:50 National anthem – the BJFL players will be lined up on the field at this point
6:56 Varsity boys will run through the tunnel of BJFL players
Parents pick them up at the south end.
· Only players and coaches will receive free admission.
· Players should wear their team jersey to receive free admission.
· All others will need to pay the $5 admission fee or use their pre purchased passes.
Thank you for being a community partner for Bill Estes Automotive this year! We look forward to raising money for your organization throughout the month of August.
During our Cars for a Cause Community Giveback Event, any sale of a new or used vehicle at any of the four Bill Estes Automotive locations in August can earn $100 for your organization. As an additional bonus, friends and family of your organization will also receive a $1,000 trade-in voucher (below). You may also be eligible for supplier pricing based on your organization's partnership with Bill Estes Automotive.
Download a flyer here or share this email with friends of your organization and let's make August a great success!
For any questions or additional artwork to promote Cars for a Cause to your organization, please email
Cali Estes Community Relations Partner
Bring in the voucher below to receive the additional trade-in value.
If you are interested in coaching this season either as a head or assistant coach you can show your interest now. Please use the registration system to register yourself as a coach. Below are the steps to do this
1. Login into the website www.brownsburgfootball.com by clicking "Sign In" in the top right corner.
2. Click the orange "Register Now"
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the "2017 BJFL Coahes Interest Form"
4. You will be taken to a 3rd party background check company. Fill out all the information and follow all the onscreen prompts. (Please be careful if you miss information or forget something this will slow down your processing)
5. At the end of the background check click the red "Continue" button to be brought back into our system
6. Fill out the questions we ask about past coaching experience and your current level of interest.
7. Submit your registration.
That is it if you have any questions or concerns please let BJFL know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaches will be notified by the league coordinaters as we get closer to the season.