Flag Activities tonight 4/28/17 are Canceled due to the weather forecast!
If We have to cancel Flag activities we will inform you in three ways, Facebook posts, Website post, and email. We will try to do this as early as possible with our cutoff being 5:30pm. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Hart the Brownsburg High School Head football coach is offering a youth football camp for all tackle aged players. If you want in all you have to do is register your child to play in the fall league for their specific grade level and pay in full. That is all you need to do to be a part of this awesome oppurutnity.
Important dates and information
Registration: 4/1/17 thru 6/15/17 for normal registration
6/16/17 thru 7/6/17 for late registration (this includes a $25 late fee)
Camp Dates: 7/10/17 thru 7/12/17
Times: 6pm to 8pm
Who: All tackle aged players
Where: High School Varsity Football Field
What to do:
1. Register for fall football
2. Pay the full registration fee before 7/6/17
3. Attend one of the equipment issues (Dates will be posted later)
4. Show up to the first day of Camp on 7/10/17
More information will be posted to Facebook and our website as we get closer to the events or as we have it.
If you are interested in coaching this season either as a head or assistant coach you can show your interest now. Please use the registration system to register yourself as a coach. Below are the steps to do this
1. Login into the website www.brownsburgfootball.com by clicking "Sign In" in the top right corner.
2. Click the orange "Register Now"
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the "2017 BJFL Coahes Interest Form"
4. You will be taken to a 3rd party background check company. Fill out all the information and follow all the onscreen prompts. (Please be careful if you miss information or forget something this will slow down your processing)
5. At the end of the background check click the red "Continue" button to be brought back into our system
6. Fill out the questions we ask about past coaching experience and your current level of interst.
7. Submit your registration.
That is it if you have any questions or concerns please let BJFL know by email at email@example.com.
Coaches will be notified by the league coordinaters as we get closer to the season.
You can now register your players for the fall leagues. We are open to boys and girls from pre-K to 6th grade. All skill levels are welcome, from 'never played' to 'played every season possible.'
Registration runs NOW (4/1/2017) through June 15 at 11:59pm. Late registrations will begin June 16 at midnight, and run through July 6 at 11:59pm. A $25 fee will be charged for all late registrations.
Age divisions and cost:
Flag Football for pre-k and kindergarten = $75.00
Instructional Rookie Tackle for K and 1st grade = $160.00
2nd Grade Competitive Tackle = $175.00
3rd Grade Minors Tackle = $175.00
4th Grade Minors Tackle = $175.00
Majors Tackle for 5th and 6th Graders = $175.00
IEFA 5th and 6th Grade Junior Bulldogs is an advanced travel team that requires players to try out. This will have an additional fee on top of the Majors Tackle fee, which is still TBD. If your player will try out for the Junior Bulldogs, you will still register them as normal and pay the $175 fee. More info on Junior Bulldogs will come later.
Click Here to register. Or click the orange "Register Now" button on the website www.brownsburgfootball.com